2/25/08

Academy Awards '08

Beauty Winner of the Night: Jennifer Garner
Something about her looked so gorgeous last night. She looked very polished and sophisticated, but sexy at the same time!

Best Dressed (In order): Marion Cotillard, Heidi Klum, Renee Zellwegger
1. The first time I had heard of Marion was last night, but she's so cute! Also, her gown in lovely, of course very mermaid-like.
2. Heidi Klum looked hot as always. This look is so glamorous.
3. Renee's dress was GORGEOUS. I love it, and it looks great on her.

Worst Dressed (In order): Tilda Swinton, Ellen Page, Hilary Swank
1. This look is not impressing me, at all. Not even close. It looks like she's wearing a huge garbage bag. I know some people think that she's being "brave", and they think she looks great on that account, but it's simply not acceptable to show up at the Oscars with no makeup on.
2. Oh, Ellen. This look is so boring. The dress nor the jewelry are doing her any justice. Before she arrived, Kimora Lee Simmons said that she was hoping for Ellen to show up with a pop of color because she always looks so "plain-jane" and everything she wears is black. Another disappointment.
3. I'm not quite sure what this is, and I'm not quite sure I even want to know.


Who was best dressed?
Marion Cotill
Jennifer Garner
Heidi Klum
Renee Z
Tilda Swinton
Ellen Page
Hilary Swank
Miley Cyrus
Penelope Cruz
pollcode.com free polls

5 comments:

Tinsley said...

I loved what Jennifer Garner wore - I've mever seen her look so stunning!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I also reported about the academy awards! It was such a great event!!!
But, the actess' name is: Marion Cotillard!!!

bye

Ella Gregory said...

I haven't seen that pic of Jen
I didn't think much of her dress but she is truely stunning

Molly :] said...

I must admit there were some terrible dresses. But WHY was Miley Cyrus there? I love the girl but how did she get invited? :) x

maverickandlove said...

i was so upset with the dresses and the winners too... considering i havent seen alot of those movies except rataouille lol